November 24, 2015

My Style: Shirt Dress & Leopard Booties


Today is the last work day of the week for me. Halleluja! I'm excited to spend the rest of this week with my family and friends and hopefully make a dent in my Christmas shopping (I've bought two gifts so far). Are you someone who finishes your shopping early or do you procrastinate? I feel like I always have the best of intentions, but I end up being down to the wire every year.

I wanted to share this outfit today because I think it's a perfect Thanksgiving look no matter your plans. It's finally started to get really chilly here so I'll probably be wearing a vest or jacket with it soon. You can see three other Thanksgiving outfits I put together in this post

Thanks for stopping by, friends! xo, Julie







Dress: OLD NAVY
(Bought recently. I sized up for an oversized fit.)

Booties: TARGET
(Purchased a couple years ago but I've linked a very similar style that's currently available from the same brand)

(This is an old style but I've linked their current quilted crossbody)

Monogram: gifted from ONECKLACE

Pearl bangle: BOURBON & BOWETIES
SHARE:

No comments