March 20, 2015

Weekend Wishes + Insta-Update


Hey there, Friday! Just in time, right? And happy SPRING, y'all! It doesn't feel very spring-like here today, but I'm hoping the consistently warm temperatures are about to roll in. I'm down to a three-week countdown until my trip to Florida in April, and I'm already brainstorming outfits! Did I mention I'm going with sixty 18-year-olds?! 

As I mentioned in this post last week, I've taken on a new part-time job. Tonight is actually my first night! A new Versona Accessories store just opened here, and I'm so excited to start this new adventure. I've never done retail so that alone is going to be a learning experience. But if there's one thing I can do like a pro that's accessorize. Once our social media links are up I'll share them with you so you can follow along! Below are a few popular instagrams that I've shared lately with the product links - cause I know some of y'all aren't fans of liketoknow.it. Have a wonderful spring weekend, friends!
_________________________________

Scarf | Tunic | Bag (on sale!) | Jeans | Bar Necklace | Earrings (sold out, could still be available in store)
Lipstick "Vixen"

Jeans (so old, very similar linked) | Sandals | Nail Polish "French Affair"

Pink Pouch | Watch (found at TJ Maxx)

Tote (mint no longer available online) | Sneakers (old print but lots of new prints linked)
SHARE:

3 comments

Melissa Blake said...

Good luck on your first day! I'm sure you'll do great!! :)

Carly said...

Great round up of pics! Love all the pink. Good luck with the new job
Dresses & Denim

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I'm new to blogging myself! tllady@blogspot.com. Thanks for all the great post! Also good luck at your new job, I worked retail for years. It's fun, at times! ��