January 26, 2015

10 Beauty Products I Love Right Now


10 Beauty Products

Winter is the hardest time of the year for skin care. Or at least, I think so. Over the last few months, I started experimenting with some new products and makeup tools and have found some that I can't live without now. I hope my list gives you new ideas and inspiration for your winter skin-care/makeup routine! If you have any questions or want more information about any of the products, don't hesitate to email (julieleahblog@gmail.com) or tweet me!

**

one // TRADER JOE'S COCONUT BODY BUTTER - I had heard incredible things about this product for a long time but not having a TJ's near me, I hadn't had the chance to try it. I went to Knoxville a couple weekends ago and immediately snatched this up when we went through the door. It's thick, creamy (almost a whipped consistency), and moisturizes dry winter skin like crazy! I pair it with dry body oil after my shower.

two // NEUTROGENA MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES - Talk about some super power wipes. I have a few friends who use these so I picked them up on a whim at Target one day, and have continued buying them. I switch back and forth between using these and Pond's Cold Cream to take my makeup off at night.

three // TOTAL INTENSITY LIP CRAYON IN "GIRL ON FIRE" - So, this lip crayon trend is completely new to me. I've always thought, "If it's not lipstick, it's not going to last." I love the full coverage, pigmented color of this crayon, without the full coverage-feel of lipstick. It's a nice switch from my everyday lipstick routine.

four // YES TO GRAPEFRUIT FACIAL TOWELETTES - Yes, another face wipe. My approach to these wipes is the same as the approach I have with my exfoliator. I use these a couple times a week at night to remove my makeup. They smell delicious and I can really tell a difference in my skin by adding these to my routine.

five // ESTEE LAUDER PURE COLOR ENVY LIPSTICK IN "POWERFUL" - I've never really been a nude lipstick kind of girl, but this color is everything. It's just enough pink, just enough mauve, and just enough nude (does that even make sense?) to add color without washing you out - which has always been my issue with nude lipsticks.

six // UP & UP PRECISION BLENDER COSMETIC SPONGE - This little thing will change. your. life. I've been using it for about a month now, and I've never found a beauty sponge that I love as much. And, yes, it's Target brand! The handle makes it so easy to use. It's perfect for blending out concealer!

seven // ELF BAKED HIGHLIGHTER IN "BLUSH GEMS" - It would be my luck that I find an amazing highlighter and it's discontinued. At least, I think it is. I can't find it in stock at any beauty supply or drug store. I randomly found this at a discount store when I was visiting my friend Kelsey a few weeks ago. If you can find this, buy it! The price is right, it's not too glittery/shimmery, it's just enough to give you a natural glow.

eight // ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CONTOUR KIT - This is one of those products that I really never thought I needed. I can't remember the exact moment that I changed my mind, but I absolutely love it. The "banana" powder (yellow-ish in color) is perfect for setting concealer under your eyes and making you look brightened and awake.

nine // L'OREAL TRUE MATCH CONCEALER IN MEDIUM/DEEP - I just recently jumped on the cream contour bandwagon. I had to watch a couple of Jaclyn Hill videos, but I think I've finally gotten the hang of it. This is an awesome product to use to get started. Have y'all tried cream contouring? It looks so natural and gives you a beautiful sunkissed glow.

ten // ELF FLAT TOP POWDER BRUSH - Hands down, the best $3 I've ever spent. This brush is so soft, so dense, and sets your makeup flawlessly. It picks up and holds just enough powder so the finish doesn't look overdone or cakey. Two thumbs up.

**

What beauty products are you loving right now?
SHARE:

No comments