November 21, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: STOCKING STUFFERS

Gift Guide: STOCKING STUFFERS

I feel like I say this with every "stocking stuffer" gift guide but....STOCKINGS ARE MY FAVORITE! I would probably be satisfied on Christmas morning if all we did were stockings. My mom has always been so great at filling my stocking with unique and unexpected things and she's always made it incredibly special. And what's even more fun is when everything is wrapped and then put into the stocking. (Yes, I'm a kid) Below are the links to some of my favorite stocking stuffer ideas for this year. And if you're curious, here's a fun article about the history of the Christmas stocking. (Yes, I'm a nerd, too!)

SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Such cute ideas!! Stocking stuffers are my favorite part.

www.yourcheriamour.wordpress.com