July 14, 2014

Vacation Essentials: The Beach Bag



Vacation time is officially here and I'm packing my bag (bags!) for a beach getaway! It's a girls' trip and we're heading out bright and early tomorrow morning. I've partnered with Kohl's as part of their Vacation Essentials campaign to share a few of the pieces I'm bringing with me! 

First up today - what's in my beach bag! When I started shopping for these posts I immediately knew I wanted to get a new straw tote - one that I could use for the beach, pool, errands, or even carry as a cute summer bag. This one is perfect. It's a great size, the color is neutral, and I love the leopard print lining. Inside my bag you'll find the usual beach bag staples - a colorful towel, sunglasses, magazines, a hat, and SPF. Keep scrolling for some more pics of what's inside and find the links to the products at the bottom of this post!






KOHLS TRAVEL

Disclosure: I was provided gift cards from Kohl's to shop for the products featured as part of their Vacation Essentials campaign. All opinions are my own. Kohl's is a brand I truly love and support. Thank you for the supporting the brands that support my blog.
SHARE:

2 comments

Carroll said...

What a fabulous post! Enjoy your vacay!! :)

Jessica said...

Have a fabulous time! That bag looks absolutely perfect for the beach (and for everything else a vacation brings!).